I am news, I am the change, I am the rumour.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coincidence ?????

Coincidence ?????
Don't know if this is just a sick coincidence but....
2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia.
2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian horse racing.
2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs around the globe.
Has any one else noticed this???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It gets worse........ next year......

2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong???

4 comments:

AnjuGandhi said...

this is life. kab kya ho jaaye pata nahi. lets cross our fingers for the years to come

Amey said...

Since I eat only chicken and fish in meat section, I am finding a sea-side residence next year :D

Aditya said...

Guess Chinese years are getting heavy over the world!

Tys on Ice said...

:)...its the year of the rooster...thats my year...well, a cock , a rooster...a rose by any name i guess...

but wht a great observation....